Pay fee, get OK for illegal construction: North civic agency
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Residents of small flats in Rohini may soon be able to legalise unauthorised construction after submitting a fee to the North Municipal Corporation. The civic agency passed a motion in this regard on Friday. It will be a "huge relief" for residents who join two or more adjacent small flats to make a larger dwelling to accommodate a growing family, Mahendra Nagpal, Leader of the House in North corporation, said. "It has come to our notice that some officials in collusion with police have been troubling residents who have joined their small flats or houses. We have asked the corporation to take a fee or fine the owners," he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow