PC Jeweller stock up over 9% on listing
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Shares of PC Jeweller on Thursday debuted with over one per cent gain on the BSE and soon surged by 9.37 per cent over its issue price of Rs 135 a share.
At the NSE, the scrip was trading higher by 9.44 per cent to Rs 147.75 after debuting at Rs 137.
The Rs 609-crore initial public offer of PC Jeweller was oversubscribed 6.85 times on the last day of the issue on December 12. The company had a turnover of about Rs 3,000 crore in 2011-12.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'