Penelope Cruz expecting second child?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is reportedly expecting her second child with husband Javier Bardem.
The 38-year-old, gave birth to her first child, son Leonardo, in January 2011, six months after she and Bardem, 43, tied the knot at a friend's home in the Bahamas, reported New York Post.
According to reports, the actress has been spotted recently with a fuller figure and sources close to the star confirm that she is indeed pregnant.
Crus broke down in tears when she had shared her experience of becoming a first-time mom in 2011.
"From the first second, you feel so much love. It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever," she had said.
Recently it was revealed that Cruz's younger sister, Monica Cruz, is also pregnant.
Monica, 35, announced earlier in January that she was expecting her first child via an anonymous sperm donor later this year.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held