People might hate 'Anna Karenina': Keira Knightley
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Actress Keira Knightley says she is worried that her new film "Anna Karenina" will not be to everyone's taste and is even concerned that some may hate it.
The 27-year-old stars in the adaptation of Tolstoy's classic along side Jude Law, reported Contactmusic.
"It is deeply, deeply risky. There's no two ways about it. I think some people will go and see this and absolutely hate it and want something different. But I think people will also go 'wow' because certainly there aren't films being made like this right now," she said.
"The Pirates of The Caribbean" actor was also frightened at the idea of playing a literary giant.
"Playing Anna was absolutely terrifying, because it is a role that has been played so many times and exercises a fascination over so many people," she added.
The film has been adapted by Tom Stoppard and directed by Joe Wright.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'