Pep Guardiola ready for Premier League return after break
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola has opened the door for a move back to the English Premier League by declaring that he 'will be back next season'.
Guardiola, on a year's break after a glorious spell at Barcelona, said that he will come back to manage a club in the English Premiere League. He, however, did not say which team he would coach, the Sun reports. According to the report, it is understood Guardiola's first choice would be to manage a club in the Premier League. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is desperate to land Guardiola, while Roberto Mancini's future at City is uncertain, the report said. City's new director of football is Txiki Beguiristain, who appointed Guardiola as boss at Barca.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow