PepsiCo ropes in five new brand ambassadors for Kurkure
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Global food and soft drinks major PepsiCo today said it has roped in five brand ambassadors including actors Boman Irani and Farida Jalal to endorse its Kurkure snacks.
The company has also signed Parineeti Chopra, Kunal Kapoor, Ramyakrishnan and Shivansh to feature in a series of advertising campaign for the brand.
PepsiCo is attempting to highlight "unconventional yet relatable modern Indian family to take forward Kurkure's journey in the Indian snack market".
"In addition to helping us target new platforms and consumer groups, this family will also act as a creative unifier as we strengthen our position as the largest salty snack brand in the country," PepsiCo India Marketing Director- Foods, Vidur Vyas told reporters here.
Based on consumer needs, product proposition and personalities of the characters, PepsiCo will use some or all of the stars to endorse products from the large range of offerings from Kurkure, he added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held