PepsiCo ropes in Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador for Mountain Dew
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Beverages and snacks major PepsiCo India today said it has roped in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its new brand ambassador for its soft drink 'Mountain Dew'.
"We are proud to associate with Hrithik Roshan, who truly reflects the daring, bold and fearless persona of the brand and its consumers," PepsiCo India Category Director-Flavours, Ruchira Jaitly said in a statement.
She added that the company is looking forward to a blockbuster summer and is confident that this partnership will be mutually rewarding.
"I love pushing myself to the extreme and the brand's belief in this similar viewpoint proved to be an ultimate fit which I couldn't resist," Roshan said.
Mountain Dew, which is considered one of the country's fastest growing brands in the carbonated soft drink space, crossed Rs 1,000 crore sales mark in 2011.
The company had earlier appointed Bollywood actor Salman Khan as the brand ambassador for the brand in 2011 for a one year period.
In 2012, the company did not appoint anyone as the brand ambassador.
According to industry sources, Roshan has been roped in as the brand ambassador for the brand to further enhance its visibility across the country.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations