PGI workshop concludes
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The National Capacity Development Workshop for district level managers on Reproductive and Child Health Planning concluded on Wednesday at the School of Public Health, PGIMER. Pavitra Mohan, health specialist from UNICEF, New Delhi along with Rajesh Kumar, head of the department, School of Public Health, and Arun Aggarwal, Professor of Community Medicine, PGIMER held an open discussion session with the participants.
Mohan while answering one of the participants query on how to manage with the limited resources said that every activity does not need money and reiterated the importance of advocacy and convergence.
On malnutrition, he informed that there are funds available at district level which can be used for addressing social causes of malnutrition.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’