PGI celebrates Children’s Day
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Department of Pediatrics and Nivedita crèche at PGIMER on Wednesday celebrated Children's Day with a range of innovative and fun filled activities. A drawing competition for the admitted children was organised. The winners of the competition in every ward were given prizes. In the crèche children came dressed up as fairies and angels and sang songs and played musical chairs.
Labour Sangh holds gathering
Panchkula: The Nirman Chowk on Wednesday saw a gathering by Labour Nirman Sangh where MLA D K Bansal was the chief guest. The labourers demanded from the administration that a residential facility be made for them and the process of registration be computerised and made simpler for them.
Bapu Dham Colony children given blankets
Chandigarh: A Childrens Day programme was organized for children from Bapu Dham Colony by Yuvsatta and Oxfam-India. Assistant Advocate General from Haryana, Manish Bansal was the chief guest on the occasion. He distributed blankets to over 300 children of Project Bridge. Children of the colony presented bhajans, dance and songs on the occasion.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'