PGI to form network for Glaucoma care
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
CHANDIGARH: PGIMER's Department of Opthalmology is going to create a network of doctors in the region by providing them training on how to tackle glaucoma patients. It will save the patients the trouble of coming all the way to PGIMER for check-ups.
Nine students mark Women's Day
Chandigarh: The NSS unit of the National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE), PGI, Chandigarh celebrated Women's Day at the Nursing College. 227 NSS volunteers participated.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'