Pia Singh sells DLF shares worth Rs 100 cr to other promoters
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Pia Singh, daughter of DLF Chairman K P Singh, today sold 42.5 lakh shares of the realty major worth nearly Rs 100 crore to six other promoter entities.
As per bulk data available with the stock exchanges, Singh, one of the promoters of DLF, offloaded 42,49,600 shares of the realty major.
These shares were sold on an average price of Rs 235 aggregating the deal size to Rs 99.86 crore, the data showed.
In an inter-promoter transfer, shares were acquired by Kavita Singh, wife of Pia's brother, and five other promoter entities --DLF Investments, Kohinoor Real Estates Company, Madhur Housing & Development Company, Sidhant Housing & Development Company and Vishal Foods & Investments.
Last month, DLF had informed the stock exchanges that Pia Singh would sell up to 50 lakh shares or amounting to 0.29 per cent stake in the company, at Rs 217.17 per share by January 31, 2012.
Shares of DLF today grew by 0.74 per cent to settle at Rs 236.65 apiece on the BSE.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet