Pioneer Distilleries under-subscribed
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
The offer to sell 9.35 lakh shares of Pioneer Distilleries by its promoter United Spirits was under-subscribed today.
As on September 30, Vijay Mallya-led United Spirits held 81.99 per cent stake in Pioneer Distilleries.
The offer for sale of 9.35 lakh shares, or about 7 per cent of the company, received bids for 55,100 shares, as per the data available on the BSE.
The floor price for the sale is Rs 38, which is at a discount of over 20 per cent to the today's closing market price of Rs 45.65.
Based on the minimum bidding price, the sale of 9.35 lakh shares would fetch over Rs 3.55 crore to the seller.
Shares of Pioneer Distilleries plunged 5 per cent to hit the lower circuit limit after promoter United Spirits fixed a floor price of Rs 38 per equity share for the stake sale, well below the closing market price.
Pioneer Distilleries had on last Friday, informed the stock exchanges that United Spirits proposed to sell 9,35,982 equity shares representing around 7 per cent of total equity of the company on October 23, 2012.
Company INFO More on Pioneer Distilleries
Stocks More on Pioneer Distilleries
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'