'Pitt-Jolie romance began with Kidman'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Brad Pitt initially pulled out of 'Mr & Mrs Smith' as he felt he had no chemistry with the film's original female lead Nicole Kidman, a book claims.
The 44-year-old Australian actress was cast as the lead which was later played by Angelina Jolie and the 2005 film also marks the beginning of the Pitt-Jolie romance.
The film's producer Arnon Milchan says Pitt, 47, was unhappy that there was no spark with Kidman, reported Sun online. When Milchan cast Jolie, Pitt called back to say he was happy to play Mr to her Mrs, revealed the 66-year-old producer in his recently launched book 'Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon'.
It was a life-changing decision as Pitt, who was then married to Jennifer Aniston, and Jolie, 36, fell in love. "Jen didn't believe he was involved. He eventually admitted it. Jen was furious and threw him out," Milchan said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow