Pitt's peculiar toilet seat habit
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Hollywood heartthrob Brad Pitt has a peculiar habit of carrying a toilet seat with him wherever he travels as he hates sharing the loo with other people.
"It grosses him out, not knowing who used the bathroom before him. So he takes his own toilet seat to any unfamiliar house or hotel he stays in," a source close to the star said.
However, the 45-year-old is not the only Hollywood star to carry unusual item, National Enquirer magazine reported.
'300' star Gerard Butler has a peculiar fetish for blackberry jam and carries the sweet conserve wherever he goes.
The 'Ugly Truth' actor is a huge fan of the jam that his mother makes, and never leaves home without a jar of it.
"Gerard surprised folks at a coffee shop in New York when he placed an order for some toast, then reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a jar of homemade jam. He explained it's his mom Margaret's recipe and she ships it to him wherever he is from Scotland. He said he'd never tasted anything as good," a source said.
The 39-year-old actor was so keen to show off his mother's culinary skills he offered everyone in the eatery the chance to sample the jam.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet