Plan to bring ATF under PNG board: Ajit
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Aiming to bring transparency in pricing of jet fuel, civil aviation minister Ajit Singh today said plans are afoot to bring Air Turbine Fuel (ATF) under the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
The move will help airlines know about pricing methods and the changes in it, he told reporters on the sidelines of FICCI's Annual General Meeting. "We are planning to bring ATF under the regulator, so that there is some transparency on how it is priced," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet