PM briefs Patil on resolution
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
With Anna Hazare breaking his fast on Sunday, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh called on President Pratibha Patil and apprised her about the developments on issues related to the Lokpal Bill.
"The Prime Minister briefed the President about the ongoing session of Parliament and also on the consensus resolution passed in the both Houses of Parliament on August 27, 2011 on matters relating to the Lokpal Bill," said a statement from Rashtrapati Bhavan on Sunday after the half-an-hour meeting between the PM and the President.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’