PM promises to empower tribal bodies
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Urging the people to vote for the Congress in the upcoming election which would work for all sections of society including the socially and economically backwards, the Prime Minister said, "The party's manifesto has a progressive and inclusive agenda for the state."
Chief Minister Mukul Sangma said the Congress government-initiated projects and programs made impact on the lives of people in rural areas while the party responded to their aspirations through its schemes.
Party state president and former chief minister D D Lapang appealed to the Prime Minister to ensure security to students from Meghalaya and the region in their studies and workplaces in the country.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM