PMC: Protecting biodiversity park land needs active public participation
Express news service : Tue Feb 05 2013, 02:01 hrs
Meanwhile, the elected representatives are all set to demand a uniform rule on the hills which is in place in the old part of the city. "The old part of the city has 0.04 per cent FSI but in the merged villages it will be 0.08 per cent.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow