PMC pulls down Illegal structures on Satara and Tilak Roads
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) on Friday pulled down illegal structures on the terrace and parking of Amit Complex on Tilak Road and two commercial structures on Satara Road. A total of 11,260 sq ft of area was demolished in the drive.
"The illegal construction on the terrace of a building on Tilak Road which was being used as an office and study room and the office of a travel company in the parking lot was pulled down," said PMC executive engineer Sahebrao Landge.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’