‘Poisoned’ body of 27-yr-old man found on NH-28
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A 27-year-old Lucknow businessman was found dead under mysterious circumstances near NH-28, a few kilometres from Barabanki town in Jaitapur police station area.
The body of Abhay Singh, a resident of Vikas Nagar area of Lucknow, was found inside his car parked near the highway on Tuesday evening.
Circle Officer (Sadar) Narendra Kumar Singh said foam was coming out of Abhay's mouth and no visible external injuries were found on his body. He added that prima facie it seems a case of poisoning but the exact cause of death will be known only after receiving the autopsy report.
The CO said Amit, brother of the deceased, has alleged that he was kidnapped from Lucknow and murdered. He said Singh had gone missing from his house on Monday night around 11 pm after he left home. Amit told police that Singh had received a call before he left his home, he said.
The CO said the car was found by Singh's family members and police who were searching for him on Tuesday evening. He said the body was found sitting on the backseat of the locked car.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held