Polaris launches 'Ranger RZR XP 900' priced at Rs 19 lakh
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Polaris India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based off-road vehicle maker Polaris Industries, today launched a new vehicle 'Ranger RZR XP 900', priced at Rs 19.36 lakh.
"This launch is going to set the spirits high for adventurers and travel enthusiasts who will now be able to enjoy the ease of owning and maintaining this vehicle and exploring tough terrains with ease and comfort," Polaris India Managing Director Pankaj Dubey said in a statement.
Polaris India has recently announced its tie up with HDFC Bank to provide easy financing solutions to its customers.
"Through this tie up, the customers of Polaris are able to avail special rates on financing from the bank which is extended to cover financing options by all the branches of HDFC in India," it added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held