Police draft chargesheet, teen accused kept out till bone test
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
The three-member police team which had gone to Singapore has already taken the statement of one of the doctors of Mount Elizabeth Hospital. This will be attached to the chargesheet. The police are yet to receive the autopsy report from Singapore — it is expected by Tuesday.
Sources said evidence recovered by the police included bloodstained clothes of accused Ram Singh. Police claimed to have recovered the mobile phone of the victim which her friend said was stolen by the accused on the night of the incident. The forensic report of samples recovered from the bus will also be crucial evidence.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow