Police file chargesheet in Reebok scam case
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Gurgaon police on Monday finally filed the chargesheet in a local court in the alleged Reebok scam. The police had named and arrested 12 accused in the case earlier.
After the initial arrest of five main accused, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) formed to probe the alleged Reebok scam had arrested seven more persons later for their alleged role.
Police said that they had filed a 2,500-3,000 page chargesheet in a local court describing how the alleged scam was done.
"We have filed the chargesheet in a local court and doing the necessary investigations. However one of the accused who had moved application that he had nothing to do with the case was discharged from the allegations," said Maheshwar Dayal DCP (East).
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held