Police probe Jaya Prada's 'morphed' online pictures
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The Delhi Police is looking for the source of "morphed pictures" of Samajwadi Party MP and former actor Jaya Prada after she complained the photographs had been put up on a website and the link posted on her Facebook account.
Sources said Jaya Prada, along with Rajya Sabha member Amar Singh, approached the Economic Offences Wing Monday and complained about the pictures.
"She claimed that her account had been hacked and her photos uploaded," an officer said.
Subsequently, the Facebook profile had been viewed by many visitors and obscene messages posted.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet