After Delhi gangrape, Ludhiana police tighten noose over eve-teasers
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Just days after a girl in Delhi was brutally gangraped, Ludhiana police tightened its noose over eve-teasers on Wednesday and did naakabandi around girls colleges in Model Town.
Devinder Singh Chaudhary, SHO, Model Town police station told Ludhiana Newsline: "After Delhi's incident we wanted to make sure that its after effects are not seen here. We checked motorcycles and other vehicles standing near Guru Nanak Khalsa College for Women, Model Town and three were challaned. We also made sure that none of boys made groups in front of college gates and stood there till the end."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow