Ponty’s security guards, gun repairman still absconding
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The family of Jasbir could not be reached for comment, but village pradhan Ajay Veer Singh confirmed that a Delhi Police team had come looking for him a few days ago.
On November 26 and 27, a police team visited Jahangir's home. Since then, Jahangir's family has moved to an undisclosed location and the house is locked.
A gun shopowner said Jahangir did not have a regular job, he was called in to repair a weapon when required.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet