Porbandar youth booked for ‘unnatural sexual act’ with calf
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
A youth in Porbandar was detained by police on Friday following a complaint accusing him of unnatural sexual act with a calf.
The police said he would be arrested after being discharged from a local hospital, where he was admitted with injuries. After the alleged incident, the youth was reportedly beaten up by people.
According to the complainant, one Deva Kadcha, he saw the accused taking the calf in a secluded place and later saw him indulging in the unnatural sexual act.
Based on the complaint, the Kamla Baug police station in Porbandar has booked the youth for the offence of unnatural sexual act and culpable homicide. "The accused at present is detained. He will be arrested upon his release from the hospital," said investigating officer K M Raval.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held