Posh poses for Liz Taylor inspired retro swimsuit photoshoot
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Victoria Beckham seemed to be having the time of her life while posing for a retro swimsuit photoshoot inspired by screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor.
The 37-year-old wife of footballer David Beckham designer leaned back seductively as she harked back to the 1950s.
In a soft and feminine series of shots in a special edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine, which are a major departure from her usual stern and statuesque image, the fashion designer admitted she couldn't stop crying after scooping the coveted gong.
"When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It was an out-of-body experience.
"It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, 'I cried three times, I didn't thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish'.
"But I think people saw the real me - and the truth is, I would have felt much more comfortable in my pyjamas with the kids and David in a hotel watching it on TV," she added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM