Posters mock Modi again in Rajkot, get more biting
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Posters lampooning Chief Minister Narendra Modi as a cunning mother-in-law surfaced overnight on some of the main roads in the city, including on the wall of Mayor's official bungalow at Race Course Ring Road. These showed Modi draped in a sari alongside mug shots of yesteryear actresses Lalita Pawar and Shashikala, who often played roles of scheming mother-in-laws.
"Mother-in-law Modi will even prove better than Shahikala and Lalita Pawar better", read the headline in Gujarati on these posters that go on to describe how Modi allegedly played divide-and-rule.
"Modi created rifts between Keshubhai Patel and Shankersinh Vaghela, Hindus and Muslims, split RSS and VHP, Kadvas and Leuvas, Patel and others, Ahir and Karadias, Surashtra and North Gujarat. And he even divided BJP. He has even split NDA that worked for the Hindus," the posters said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow