Prabhat Jha has got wrong information about Shivpuri land: Yashodhara
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
BJP MP Yashodhara Raje today said state party president Prabhat Jha's statement that Scindia family had "grabbed" 602 bighas of land in Shivpuri was totally wrong.
In a brief interaction with media here, she said Jha had been given wrong information.
She would speak to Jha and explain the correct situation, she added.
Jha, at a press conference some time ago, had said if the documents related to the land were not made public within a month, he would have an FIR filed against the Scindia family.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’