Prachanda attacker unmoved despite being bailed out by him
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Kunwar's family members had also collected Rs 154,000 from different people and institutions within Nepal and abroad for his help.
"If he (Prachanda) really wanted to see me free, I should not have been made to spend even a night in the jail," said Kunwar. "He had no mercy on me while I languished in police custody for three weeks," he added.
Bhim Bharati, brother-in-law of Kunwar, said they would return the money to Prachanda.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow