Pran discharged from hospital
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Legendary actor Pran, who was admitted in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital for over a week, following respiratory problems is now stable and has been discharged. Pran saab is 92 years old.
It was diagnosed that Pran had pneumonia but thankfully he is now much better and was discharged on Saturday. He is being taken care of by his daughter Pinky Bhalla and sons Arvind and Sunil.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet