Pran discharged from hospital
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
Legendary actor Pran, who was admitted in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital for over a week, following respiratory problems is now stable and has been discharged. Pran saab is 92 years old.
It was diagnosed that Pran had pneumonia but thankfully he is now much better and was discharged on Saturday. He is being taken care of by his daughter Pinky Bhalla and sons Arvind and Sunil.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations