Pregnant woman dead due to doctor's negligence
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A pregnant woman died in the district hospital at Nawada allegedly due to the doctor's negligence leading to violent protest by locals today, police said.
A pregnant woman Sangeeta Kumari had come to the hospital four days ago. Her relatives alleged that a lady
doctor was pressuring the woman to come to her private nursing home and did not take care of her in the hospital.
For want of proper treatment, the woman and her child in the womb died last night in the hospital, they alleged.
Angry over the incident, kins of the victim staged violent protest in the hospital and reportedly beat up nurses.
They relented only when the district administration assured them of taking action against the accused doctor.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM