Preity Zinta is in no rush to tie the knot
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Preity Zinta has revealed that she has no time to think about marriage, and asserted that she is in no rush to get married.
The 37-year-old actress confessed that at this point of time she has time only for her films.
"I can only say, wait and watch. Right now I have time only for my film," Zinta said.
On the other hand, the beauty, who's upcoming movie 'Ishq in Paris' is set to hit the silver screen, doesn't like to identify this movie as her 'comeback.'
"I find the term strange. Recently I read about Rani (Mukerji) making a comeback too. But, she just did a film in January. It's all hype. Does anyone question Aamir (Khan) when he has a gap of years between his releases?, says the actor," the beauty said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'