Preity Zinta twists her ankle in the paparazzi mishap
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Actress Preity Zinta today said that she twisted her ankle as photographers scrambled to click her while she was coming out of the airport.
"Sitting at home with a twisted ankle post the airport assault by photographers. First I shoot all night & get on the plane n then get pushed," Zinta posted on Twitter.
The 37-year-old actress was photographed hiding her face while coming from Paris after completing her debut production "Ishkq in Paris" yesterday but Preity said she was merely trying to avoid camera flashes.
"Pushed and jumped on at the airport. It was raining so I slipped. Wasn't hiding my face was trying to recover from the shock of 40 camera flashes.
"And yes in the end I was pissed off so then I definitely didn't want 2 show my face. Last time my car was scratched n the side mirror broke," she added.
Zinta said she would file a police complaint if she is attacked like that next time.
"I am a human being not some animal in the ZOO ! If my security would have pushed them then news would report my staff assaulted the media! If photographers ask me politely I will oblige buy next time I will either attack some1 or then file a police complaint cuz THIS IS NOT FAIR (sic).
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'