Premier League: Tottenham held to 0-0 draw by Stoke
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Tottenham was held to a disappointing 0-0 draw at home against Stoke on Saturday to drop out of the Champions League places in the Premier League.
Stoke defended stubbornly and physically throughout the game, frustrating the hosts and keeping attacking duo Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe quiet for almost the entire match.
Gareth Bale went close with a second-half header, as did Gylfi Sigurdsson in injury time, but Spurs were mainly restricted to long-range shots.
Stoke is now unbeaten in eight games, it's longest streak since the Premier League began.
Tottenham dropped into fifth place behind Arsenal and Everton, who both won Saturday. Spurs are also just one point ahead of Chelsea, which has two games in hand.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held