Prices remain steady in narrow movements
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Quiet trend persisted in the local steel market today as prices continued to move in a tight range on lack of buying support from construction units due to adverse weather conditions, settling around previous levels.
Marketmen said, absence of buying support from construction units due to adverse weather conditions mainly kept steel prices steady.
The following are today's quotations per tonne: CTD saria (Kamdhenu): 8-mm 49,500, 10-mm 48,000, 12-mm 47,000, 16-25 mm 47,600.
Saria Jai Bharat (TMT): 8-mm 45,100, 10 mm 44,800, 12-mm 44,100, 16-25 mm 44,400.
Amba shakti (TMT): 8-mm 45,400, 10-mm 43,100, 12-mm 42,100, 16-25 mm 42,600.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) 42,800. Angle Capital (ISI) (40X5) (40x6) 43,800, (35X5) (65X6) 33,900. Girder 125X65 RS 39,300.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’