Princeton professor calls Barack Obama 'war criminal who killed over 200 children'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
A Princeton professor has launched a withering attack on the White House's covert drone program, by likening President Barack Obama to a "war criminal."
Cornel West, the prominent black academic and activist who has consistently been a harsh Obama critic, took on the administration's drone policy and said that 'the chickens are coming home to roost.'
During a radio show, Prof West pointed out that over 200 children have been killed so far in 'these are war crimes,' Politico reports.
West, who has previously said that 'brother Barack was just completely mesmerized by the acceptance of the establishment,' compared Obama to former Presidents George W. Bush and Richard Nixon.
He said Nixon, Bush, Obama, are war criminals, who have killed innocent people in the name of the struggle for freedom.
He said that they're suspending the law, very much like Wall Street criminals.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held