Prithviraj of Aiyyaa fame to star in Farah Khan's Happy New Year
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
South star Prithviraj, who made his Hindi film debut opposite Rani Mukerji in Aiyyaa, has been signed to play one of the 3 main leads in Farah Khan's Happy New Year. This is certainly a big project for Prithviraj considering he will be sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan and Abhishek Bachchan.
Besides Happy New Year, Prithviraj will also be seen in Yash Raj Film's Aurangzeb that features Arjun Kapoor in a double role.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'