Priyanka Chopra features in Chainsmoker’s album
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
After releasing her international single In My City, Priyanka Chopra now features in a song called Erase, a new original track by The Chainsmokers, comprising New York-based producer/DJ duo Andrew Winter and Alex Pall.
"Music for me has been a very organic process. I have been fortunate enough to work with the best and the most passionate people in the business. I have my team to thank for Erase," Priyanka said in a statement.
"Even though I was hard at work on my debut music album they allowed me opportunity to break away and work with and feature on this single by The Chainsmokers. These guys are super talented and completely crazy, which made the whole process so much fun," she said. This is a new genre of music Priyanka has ventured into which is in the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) space.
While the track Erase will be made available in December 2012, a sneak preview of the song, released recently was well received, garnering over 25,000 plays within a day of the release.
"Working with Priyanka was such an incredible opportunity. Priyanka has such a sensual voice that really opens up which allowed us to create this big room vocal house sounds and still have a hard electro break," one of the Chainsmokers said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations