Priyanka Chopra named 'Sexiest Asian woman'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Other Indian television actresses who made the list included Drashti Dhami (12), Sanaya Irani (13), Kritika Kamra (19), Jennifer Winger (21), Yashashtri Masurkar (24) and Asha Negi (32).
"The fact that so many television actresses made the top 50 showed that Bollywood is no longer the only dominant force in India and that television is playing a much bigger part in the lives of people around the world," added Asjad.
Other notable stars in this year's list include Deepika Padukone landed on the fourth spot, Bipasha Basu on the sixth, Sonam Kapoor on the seventh, Diana Penty (15), and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (16).
The highest placed Pakistani was supermodel turned television personality Mehreen Syed (10) and the highest placed star from the west was once again Hollywood actress Noureen Dewulf (11), who is currently starring alongside Charlie Sheen in hit US sitcom 'Anger Management'.
Priyanka's cousin Parineeti Chopra (18), Rani Mukerji (22), Esha Gupta (23), Sussanne Roshan (25), Alia Bhatt (29), Giaa Manek (41) and singer Tasha Tah (47) were also included in the list.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM