Priyanka Chopra pays tribute to Yash Chopra
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has paid tribute to legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra, who passed away last week, at an awards ceremony here.
The 30-year-old actress performed on hit numbers from Chopra's films in his five decade long career at the People's Choice Awards last evening.
"A most touching tribute to Yash Chopra by Priyanka performing to all or most of his popular songs throughout hisnumerous films," Amitabh Bachchan, who attended the event, wrote on his blog.
Bachchan, 70, bagged the Best TV Host award for 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.
"How did it happen ? It's the People's Choice Award by Colors channel for the Best Tv Host for KBC... thank you all that voted for me!," he added.
The award ceremony also saw the newly-wed couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor team up for a live performance first time after their marriage.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations