Priyanka Gandhi inaugurates training camp for Cong workers
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra today inaugurated a five-day training camp for Congress workers at the Bhuemau guest house here, party sources said.
Priyanka arrived by a special plane and drove to the guest house where she inaugurated the camp in which the participants would be apprised of the party's policies and programmes besides its history and the works of the Central government.
Union External Affairs minister Salman Khurshid was also present at the camp, the sources said.
Priyanka's mother and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi represents the Rae Bareli constituency in the Lok Sabha.
The camp would continue till March 22, they said, adding that the workers taking part in the camp would then fan out to villages and apprised people about the Union government's schemes and other details.
Later in the evening, Priyanka Gandhi left for Delhi, the sources added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM