Promoter entity of Jubilant FoodWorks sells 4.5 lakh shares
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Weston Investment Ltd, a promoter entity of Jubilant FoodWorks, sold 4.5 lakh shares of the firm that runs Dominos operations in the country for a little over Rs 56 crore.
As per data available with the stock exchanges, Weston Investment, which held 48.37 lakh shares or 7.43 per cent stake in Jubilant FoodWorks at the end of September quarter, sold 4.50 lakh shares of the company.
These shares were offloaded on an average price 1,258.61 translating into a deal worth Rs 56.67 crore.
Shares of Jubilant FoodWorks closed at Rs 1,248.15 apiece on the BSE, down 0.11 per cent from the previous close.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow