Property destroyed in 2 Mumbai fires
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
A minor fire broke out on the second floor of a five-storey commercial complex at Ashish Industrial Estate in Dadar Sunday. Fire personnel said the blaze soon spread to a part of the third floor, gutting readymade garments and electronic equipment in a shop. There were, however, no injuries. "An electrical malfunction is suspected." A man trapped in the building was rescued.
Another minor fire in a furniture shop in Kalina Sunday afternoon was doused within minutes, but not before a major portion of the shop was severely burnt.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held