Property tax in trans-Yamuna area likely to go up
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
In a bid to combat the menace of dengue more effectively in the EDMC area, the budget had proposed to replace 2 tiffa thermal, 100 hand operated fogging machines and 200 Ganesh pumps and Knapsack sprayers for more effective control over vector-borne diseases.
It had also proposed to use a mobile exhibition cum audio-visual bus to educate and aware the citizens in unauthorised colonies about vector borne and water borne diseases.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet