PUís Lexicography Department revived
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Talking to Chandigarh Newsline, chairperson of the department, Dr Uma Sethi, said that the department has started functioning. She said that they wish to add more to the richness of Punjab literature.
"Typing of two dictionaries has also started. We will take two years to complete all the projects and try to moot new projects and we will also try to involve students in them," she added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'