PUNBUS to recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
State-owned Punjab State Bus Stand Management Company (PUNBUS) will recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors on a contractual basis.
Disclosing this here today, a spokesman of PUNBUS said in a release that it had decided to recruit 500 drivers and 500 conductors for its different depots on contract basis.
The drivers and conductors will be paid a lump sum of Rs 7,500 and Rs 6,500 per month respectively along with other allowances, he added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held