PUNBUS to recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
State-owned Punjab State Bus Stand Management Company (PUNBUS) will recruit 1,000 drivers and conductors on a contractual basis.
Disclosing this here today, a spokesman of PUNBUS said in a release that it had decided to recruit 500 drivers and 500 conductors for its different depots on contract basis.
The drivers and conductors will be paid a lump sum of Rs 7,500 and Rs 6,500 per month respectively along with other allowances, he added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet